Pro/con onsite vs offsite for a large party

Thought of 2 more things to say. First, the uber from Formosa Gardens to Universal was $18 US at 4 pm on a Wed and it took 33 minutes.

Second, 5 of the 12 people have severe intolerances (one dairy, 4 gluten) so I will need to find restaurants that we can all enjoy.

1 Like

Yes! Best plan! Separate acvomodations or atleast every family responsible for picking there own. I was thinking the amount of money disney is is I wouldn’t want that pressure esp if it doesn’t live up to others expectations! That would ruin my vacation for sure…

2 Likes

Nice house! That’s a good idea to use takeout and catering.

Several years ago we had a group of 14 and rented two houses side by side. Overall it worked out well. But one reason was because, some members of the group were just mildly interested in Disney (they had 2 day tickets, we had 7! But that meant they could hang out at the house, swim, cook once in a while and nobody felt like they were missing out. I think your scenario of some on property and some odd sounds similar to that. One get together of everyone might include a pool party at one of the offsite houses!

3 Likes

Brilliant idea!

2 Likes