Priority attractions at Magic Kingdom

It has been one of my favorites even from the time I first started going (around 8 years old). Just sayin’.

I’m not a huge Jungle Cruise fan. I can take it or leave it. But do keep in mind that it will be converted over to Jingle Cruise during the Christmas season, if that at all matters.

Never seen it for Christmas, so I’m not sure

Since it’s Christmas Eve, I would maaaaybe give The Jungle Cruise an edge over other rides, since it will be holiday themed. Its a tough call though if it’s between JC and POTC

ETA: I think wait/ride time comparisons would probably be the determining factor for me here.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s between PotC and anything. PotC is in. Has anyone left that off their list?

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate’s life for me!

(That would be…definitely keep in Pirates!)

Thanks to everyone who’s helping with this!

Right now I have booked them the following FPP and will change as needed:

5:40PM Jungle Cruise
6:45PM BTMRR
8:35PM 7DMT (trying to get it earlier to work with Fireworks, started at 8:50PM)

Yeah, when I was writing it up, I was debating replacing the JC FP with a PotC FP or a Space FP so I could see using the FP on PotC.

If the kids like thrill rides though, you should try to work Space into the plan somewhere.

Definitely a better choice than IaSW for songs to get stuck in your head!

Absolutely. Disney classic and great ride for most ages (some little ones can get scared, but my 2 y/o loved it).

1 Like

Off my own topic, but I just snagged them 9:25AM FoP for Dec 26th!

3 Likes

Nope, I see I just misread your pondering between which FP to get! I think POTC 100% included is a good call, but I think I’d still keep the JC FP for the holiday-ness.

1 Like

A couple more pro-Tomorrowland thoughts.

If you skip the fireworks, then hitting People Mover and Astro Orbiter (possibly) during the fireworks gives you some really nice glimpses at times, while also giving you a full tour of the beauty of Tomorrowland in the dark. Also, getting in line for Space Mountain just before the fireworks ends means a very short line (although, I can’t speak specifically to Dec. 24 crowds).

I would 100% skip the fireworks and dessert party if it was me, unfortunately I’m working third-hand through the person who is supposed to be planning and has no idea what she’s doing. I’ve asked her most of these questions and am waiting for answers. Hopefully it will become more clear. I’m just trying to get the harder to book FPP asap.

Also trying to figure out when to book some ADRs…

Yeah, that is dicey. By the time they get through FP line, the ride itself, walk over to Tomorrowland Terrace, and wait for a CM to take them to the garden area, it will be close and any delays will be a problem.

1 Like

I’m questioning whether the whole thing is worth it, or just another time suck that could be better spent elsewhere. For the after fireworks party, can they check in early at TT, then just show up to the garden area right before 9? Or do they have to get walked over by a CM no matter what?

I’m not 100% sold on 7DMT for the plan either. I’ve ridden it, and I feel like it’s worth doing, but if I could get a FPP for Buzz at a convenient time and do that AND People Mover, I think that would make more sense.

Absolutely, 100% agree. 7DMT just is mediocre by comparison, IMNSHO.

C’mon! Who’s ever said you’re not humble?

I know. Personally I think I deserve an award for my humility.

And for correcting typos quickly! It doesn’t even show up as an edit!