Princess autographs on the fly?

Princess question - I wasn’t going to do much for meet&greets on my solo trip, but this morning I finally realized that my friends’ lovely children can be useful to me. I asked if their daughters would enjoy getting postcards from princesses mailed from MK and they said YES! So I changed a FPP and my MK TP to meet Ariel in her grotto (which I really wanted to do anyway, as Little Mermaid has been my fave since it came out - yes, parents, you ARE creating expensive lifelong obsessions in your dear children, fear not).

My question is, will I be able to find another princess “on the fly”? Or am I dreaming?

1 Like

You won’t typically find any character meet “on the fly”. You’ll have to stand in a line that could be anywhere from 15 min to an hour depending on how often they take breaks and busy it is. What I’ve done (and other people have done) for the Fairy Godmailers is just Google what the autograph looks like and write it yourself on a postcard.

1 Like

Hmm. A 15 minute wait wouldn’t break me, but this is a great idea! I’ll still do Ariel and I’ll fake the other one :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

We did Cinderella and Rapunzel without a fast pass. Wait was 15 min at midday a couple of weeks ago.

Sweet, I love Rapunzel!

1 Like