Prime Now and microwaves

I plan on using Amazon Prime Now to have soda, water, snacks, sunscreen, etc delivered. Will be a decent size order. I see there is now a $6 per package handling fee at the resorts. Has anyone had Amazon delivery recently and if so, was it in multiple packages that were charged $6 EACH or are Amazon Prime Now bags not considered a package and no charge? I keep reading conflicting info.

Also, has anyone stayed at the Caribbean resort recently? Are there microwaves in the ice/snack spots throughout the resort? Or only in the food court?

Prime Now (or any other food deliveries) are considered one delivery, so you’ll only get changed one fee regardless of number of bags. From what I understand you will also not get charged if you collect the order from Bell Services yourself, but I have no personal experience to back that up. We’re checking into BCV in ten days, but our Prime Now orders are always massive (staying for two weeks) so we’ll be getting Bell Services to deliver for sure. :slight_smile:

No idea about the microwave situation at the CB since I’ve never stayed there - hopefully someone else will be able to help.

I hope! When I called they said if it’s a box from Prime Now, then it’s a package and charged $6 each!

They may have got it confused with Amazon Prime, which is handled differently (not by Bell Services) and does incur a fee per package (which is a nuisance since Amazon often split orders into multiple deliveries for no apparent reason). Everything I’ve read has specifically said that the new grocery charge is per delivery, not per item. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only microwaves are in the food court.

1 Like