Priceline Express/Hotel Canary - Green Price in Canary?

Follow up question…

On the video i watched it said to filter using “airport shuttle,” and I do so.

Then the hotels come up and they are guessed to be DS partner hotels.

Do those hotels have airport shuttle?

ooooooo - I’m so intrigued!

Hotel Canary is guessing that the three possible hotels for a 3.5 star hotel 11/11-11/21 are all Disney preferred partners - meaning I could have the FPP 60 days out.

I’m all about rental houses where we can spread out, but this will be a park-concentrated trip and the shuttle to/from the hotel might really help my mom out if she needs breaks.

Right now I am looking at house + campsite totaling around $1800. It looks like I could get this for $1818.

@crankyduck @JJT can you offer any encouragement OR maybe words of warning?

Or anyone else who uses?

THANK YOU!

Woo-hoo! Did you plug them into JJT’s spreadsheet? I know he doesn’t have all the non-Dis hotels in it yet, but might help narrow it down further! Also read through the 2 pages to see if there are further clues – the one that you click initially for the info and the booking page – I’ve noticed they sometimes say “it’ll be one of these 3 hotels” or other hints. Fingers crossed for you! and @JJT might have further advice to help out!

1 Like

Ok. I’m going to try to figure this out!!!
Thank you.

Sorry I’m in WDW now and on mobile mostly so haven’t been looking at PE.

My amenities spreadsheet should have all the BC and DS resorts, although PE might change amenities once in awhile so take my sheet as a guideline.

If you send a link I’ll be glad to look!