Preview J18

11 Likes

is that a film or series?
( i from uk)

It’s a series, it definitely used to be on here, maybe on E4? I remember the ads but never saw it. @profmatt is also in the UK, maybe he remembers the channel.

I think it might have been Comedy Central.

1 Like

You shaved your beard!

1 Like

It didn’t work with my new long hair.

2 Likes

Is that the episode where their room is so good then sleep the entire day? :joy:

1 Like

its on amazon but not on prime and quite expensive

Well I certainly expect your trip report to be titled ‘the greatest trip ever’ I mean with all your spreadsheets how can it be anything else!

1 Like

Everyone knows the quality of the trip is directly proportional to the number of spreadsheets. I had a friend go last year with only 2 spreadsheets. Pfft…n00bs.

6 Likes

What’s considered a proper number for expert status? I’m currently working with 7 spreadsheets for a 6 day/ 5 night trip- is that at least intermediate level? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do spreadsheets for multiple possible itineraries count in the total number or only the final plans? :laughing:
I’ve got one excel file with 21 spreadsheets going for a 2019 trip (“my name is momfourmonkeys and I have a problem”)

3 Likes

The Middle is one of our family’s favorite shows. Sad that it ended. Finale was emotional, but great.

We were happy to find out, however, that they are planning to do a spin-off based on Sue’s life.

1 Like

I think I’ve finally found a place where I belong. :slight_smile:
(happy sigh).

3 Likes

What’s first on the agenda???

Yes, everyone should reference The Middle always! I feel like everyone needs a Disney binder complete with spreadsheets, and maps with various symbols drawn on to indicate best traveling paths!

2 Likes