President Trump to visit GF on 12/7

See, if you live in a little town, the gossip would have given you all the info you needed. :laughing: That’s why I think the liner app will be very useful in this situation.

3 Likes

Nobody visits WNY…

(Actually - I think that’s not true… i think Buffalo had a visit recently)

Hey! I just did! :rofl:

1 Like

College visit?

1 Like

Yes- my daughter’s in Buffalo!

(I have to say Buffalo, NY, here at home. Otherwise they’ll think of that tiny town in WY on I-25).

Western NY was lovely, we don’t get that kind of tree color out here. We went over to Ithaca and then down through PA to visit my son in MD. Beautiful, beautiful country.

1 Like

Did I know you were in WNY? I went to high school in Syracuse :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I missed this earlier! Yes, Happy Birthday @Pod!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Southeast of Rochester. North of Canandaigua.

I knew you had gone to Syracuse for HS.

1 Like

Just visited Ithaca for the first time ever in 2016. During a drought. We were able to get into a lot of the falls. Also did a diving board into a beautiful cataract.

I’ve also never been to Letchworth, which isn’t far from Buffalo. DS19 is in college a few miles from there so I’m likely going to get there now… he’s gone a few times.

1 Like

Then I’m sure I knew about WNY and just forgot :roll_eyes:

We went to Letchworth, it popped up on the Bing home page just a few days before we left and I told DH “We have to go!” So gorgeous!

While we were there, there was a huge craft fair. We didn’t buy anything but we ate about 10,000 calories.

It was a fun day, and very different from our state parks, where basically it’s just pit potties and oh, by the way, try not to die out there. :rofl:

Well. Letchworth is about 45 mins from any hospital. Not quite the same level of middle-of-nowhere that you experience. But a long way from a Walmart.

1 Like

I quite liked it. It seemed more festive with so many people around, it was a beautiful day. Good to see so many families out & about, enjoying the great outdoors.

1 Like

My son is at college in Geneseo. It’s such a lovely area!

1 Like

Remember the season the Kardashian’s crashed the Hampton’s? It was a logistical nightmare. Everywhere they went all the people had to sign waivers so they could shoot. There’s nothing real in reality tv!

2 Likes

Yes!!! Houghton for us. Such a great region of NY IMO.

yes, the only thing real about reality TV is it’s real cheap to make and that’s why there’s so much of it! :laughing::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I believe this is still true - air space is cleared and no one lands 10 min before and after

1 Like

We’re now thinking of dropping it altogether. Have reservation finder working on Cape May instead. DH wants either prime rib or crab legs on his buffet… Hope the finder comes through

Seeing reports that this has been moved from Disney property : Florida GOP Fundraiser With President Trump Moved From Disney! | the disney food blog

Whew! We are coming in that day & this should make travel easier!!

5 Likes