Preparing for Shows

Oh this is so encouraging to hear! We’ll be going in January with our toddler, so walking up 5 minutes before OUAT and taking whatever kind of view we could get is our preferred option. Keeping DS2 entertained while waiting past his bedtime instead of playing in the Dumbo play area or something similar sounds like it would take away the day’s magic.

Like I said, I am sure that the rain played a part in us being able to get such a good spot so late. If the weather had been nicer we might have looked for a spot earlier. But it worked out for us. I hope you will be as lucky. :grinning:

1 Like

Since they are not doing reserved spaces for CL guests, the old fenced in FP area in front of Casey’s should now be available. It would be a great place to put down a blanket and let a child run around? Anyone tried recently?

1 Like

Do you happen to remember which path(s} you took to access the hub? We arrived 15-20m early this past February from the Frontierland area and it worked out really well. However, I was wondering if I would have a harder time coming down the path near Cosmic Rays or the TL bridge?

IIRC we came around behind where the gazebo is in Liberty Square which comes out to the left of the Adventureland bridge.

1 Like

So if I’m in the carousel area, I would need to walk around PP and back through LSquare to get in that direction, right? Esp since I’m assuming the walkway won’t be done by late August…

1 Like

At fireworks time you can’t go through the castle so you’d have to go the long way around no matter which way

1 Like

Just wanting to let you know that the dumbo play area closes pretty early! My kids were crushed when we rode dumbo and the play area was closed.