Preliminary Questions as I Plan our First UOR Trip

This doesn’t surprise me! I think it’s amazing–I like helping people too (I just don’t know enough to help most of the time :rofl:).

2 Likes

Biggest wand tips…

Point the wand more at a downward/straight angle. So many ppl point the tip straight up.

Every spot has a round sensor with a ring of red lights. This is emitting a signal that bounces off the wand. That’s what you aim for.

Do fluid and big movements. Not over-the-top exaggerated “big”, but larger than a quick flourish.

The sun is your enemy. There are a few spots that get direct sunlight at times. The light reflects off the windows making it hard for the IR magic to find the wand.

PRACTICE! Once you done a couple successfully you’ll get a feel for it.

There are a couple “secret” wand spots not on the map. If you find them, wave your wand in a triangle to symbolize the Deathly Hallows

Stand on / at the spell markers on the ground. They are pointing you at the right spot for success. Don’t stand too close to the glass either

6 Likes

Great tips. I bookmarked the post for when we go back! It will amaze the girls if I can get something to work :rofl:

1 Like