Preliminary Itinerary

Hello fellow Disneyites, i’m looking for me some feedback on our itinerary rough draft.

Day 1 - HS
This will be a half day as we will be checking into WL and leaving our luggage there in the morning. We’re looking to be in the park by noon. Priority attractions will be, Slinky Dog, TS Mania, Star Tours, Rock n Roller Coaster, Frozen Sing Along, Lightning McQueen’s racing academy. We don’t think we’ll be staying for Fantasmic as we have an early ADR next morning at Chef Mickey’s. I need opinions on that.

Day 2 - MK
Plan is to rope drop Peter Pan and do the rest of Fantasyland that morning. Another thing that will be part of the morning is our youngest’s first haircut at Main Street Barbershop. We’ll leave MK around 1pm for naptime. We’ll come back around 5pm to do Tomorrowland and Happily Ever After.

Day 3 - AK
We’d like to let the kids sleep in, which means we’ll probably get to the park around 11am. I don’t know how I want to tackle the park just yet. Please help.

Day 4 - Rest Day
Pool, R&R in the morning, Disney springs in the afternoon, ADR at 'Ohana for dinner.

Day 5 - Epcot
Rope drop Soarin’, then do the rest of future world. Leave the park for naptime. Return in the afternoon to do world showcase. ADR at Via Napoli.

Day 6
Plan to make a reservation for pirate’s league for our 6 year old for the morning then do Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square. Catch Festival of Fantasy and leave shortly after the parade.

I appreciate any feedback.

How old are your children?
In AK, plan to spend a good bit of time in DinoLand USA. The Dino Dig is like a giant, not-messy sandbox and playground, and was a huge hit when my daughter was 5. We were there an hour. We also rode Triceratop Spin 3 times. If you can FastPass the Safari just before dusk, you’ll see a lot. People will say FOP and that’s fine if you are interested of course. Also check out FotLK if you can fit it in!

Kiddos will be 2 and 6

What if you switched days 3 and 4? AK closes pretty early so it wouldn’t be a late night and I think you’d easily be able to spend an entire day there.
I like your MK plan.
For HS it might be tough to get FP for SDD on your first day but you don’t mention when you’re going so maybe it will calm down a bit by then.

That’s an option. I have an ohana ADR that would be hard to give up on day 4. I do want to rope drop AK. If I can change the ‘Ohana ADR, then I might do that.

1 Like