Pre-trip help: [updated] now with less Genie!

I have been told that the waste is weighed as is the incoming ingredients. The difference is tracked and gets factored into ordering strategy. The waste is then composted for the gardening efforts and appropriate scraps go to AK animals.

6 Likes

Interesting!

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Anyone know what buildings the standard rooms are in at CBR?

1 Like

The tp room finder is awesome tp use!

1 Like

OK Iā€™ve made some major updates to the plan:

When: arriving oct 27 around 2p, leaving 10a oct 30
Where: YC standard room
What: MNSSHP, GOTG, F&W, Le Cellier Eat to the Beat pkg, AK

So far my plans are:
Oct 27: uber from mco to YC. I cancelled Jaleo since itā€™s small plates (thanks for the tip @LTinNC82 ) I may or may not go to DS. Now that Iā€™m at YC, I kind of just want to enjoy SAB and the boardwalk for the evening, maybe a bday sundae at B&C?

Oct 28: Get up at 7 because Chapek says so, try to get GOTG via VQ and ILL. F&W. Pics of the resort. Depending on VQ time, pool? Am hoping to get an Ohana dinner res. MNSSHP for parade, stage show, fireworks, splash, big thunder, poc, hm, that cake that looks like an ear of corn, monsters inc. I had planned to use G+ this day to hop on Frozen and Soarin, but not at $10/popā€¦ then again, thatā€™s only $2.50 more/rideā€¦ DAMMIT CHAPEK

Oct 29: Using my ticket that has G+ this day! RD AK w my friend and her 2yo. I dont want to RD the morning after a party, but this is the only time i can hang out w her, soā€¦ after putting our RD plans into TP and finding out theyā€™re garbage, we moved things around. At 7a, get ILL for FOP for 930a, GOTG and G+ for KS. Thrill data says my return time should be super early. Straight to EE during EE (heh), then to NRJ, then to KS w/ G+. After tapping into KS, Iā€™ll refresh until I find a FEA G+.

Then weā€™ll split. FOP w ILL. From here it would make my feet happy to hang out and do FFF, BUT I learned the hard way that my BFF Boris isnā€™t present for the first show (heā€™s not a morning person, needs time to groom his danger jowls), so I will take in some trails and shop and stroll my way over to catch the 1030 Nemo show, first one ever! Then the 1130 bird show. Depending on how my feet feel, maybe the Dinoland podcast. I might save that for December.
Then heading back to the resort to rest before our Le Cellier 2:35 ETTB. Going to try for VQ for GOTG if any are left once I tap in at 2. After the 530 concert I will probably pass TFO
Oct 30: uber to mco.

9 Likes

Sounds excellent! I loved the Nemo show (havenā€™t seen the newest version) so hope you can make it.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t ready. :joy:
Your plans sound great.

3 Likes

Well after a party night and RD AK for a 730 EE and then going all day i figured it would be better to leave the evening open :rofl:

1 Like

Ive also thought about going to GS at MK as soon as i get there and seeing if they will allow me to swap my party ticket from friday to thursday. No go on the phone, but it couldnt hurt to tryā€¦ that way, i get some immediate park time upon arrival, im not getting back to the room at midnight for a 630a bus date for AK RD, and i have park access on a day i wasnt planning to use a park ticket. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Good idea. All they can do is say no is my motto.

4 Likes

I was able to move our ETTB le cellier pkg back to 355p to give myself more time at AK! So thatā€™s a big yay! I cant wait to try le cellier

3 Likes

Get the poutine

When do you go??

1 Like

In 5 sleeps!!!+

3 Likes

Cool. Since you will be in the boardwalk area, have you been to Abracadabar? Itā€™s been on my list for a long time, but I still havenā€™t had a chance to go.

Must go

Very much recommend Pepperā€™s Ghost

1 Like

I havent and want to but dont see a mocktails list there so am a little hesitant

1 Like

Pepperā€™s Ghost, ok, good to know (sounds interesting).
Thanks @OBNurseNH

1 Like

Sounds like bartenders there will make drinks without alcohol upon request :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Welp, Iā€™m checked in to my flight! My friend w/ companion pass also has early bird check in (I have no idea how she gets these perks) so weā€™re A group and ready to roll at 1015 tmw am! I also snagged an upgrade to club level because experience is the best sales tool AND because itā€™s mah birfdayyyyyy! I havenā€™t had time to hang out here because weā€™ve been decluttering the house and holy hell so.much.stuff. i cannot. I also grabbed an Ohana dinner res for 4pm on my party night and beaches and cream for tomorrow night! So!

When: arriving oct 27 around 2p, leaving 10a oct 30
Where: YC CLUB LEVEL room
What: MNSSHP, GOTG, F&W, Le Cellier Eat to the Beat pkg, AK, Ohana, B&C

So far my plans are:
Oct 27: uber from mco to YC. Hang out at SAB, eat B&C, relax

Oct 28: Get up at 7 because Chapek says so, try to get GOTG via VQ and ILL. F&W. Pics of the resort. Depending on VQ time, pool? 4p Ohana dinner! MNSSHP for parade, stage show, fireworks, splash, big thunder, poc, hm, that cake that looks like an ear of corn, monsters inc.

The rest is so far the same :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Iā€™m jealous!