Practice adding photos, animated gifs, emoticons

Sally, would it be possible to paste in your excellent instructions for how to add the photos, etc. here in this thread?

1 Like

How about a link? I did put the instructions in a Forum thread. Would clicking back and forth be too complicated?

Oh! I just found the post! Sorry Sally!

Donā€™t be sorry! Itā€™s a great suggestion. Now the tips are linked here. :slight_smile:

Trying to add a picture!

2 Likes

It worked! Is that your son? Heā€™s a cutie.

It is my son. Heā€™s 8, and is showing Santa the homemade card he made him.

I think heā€™s the perfect age to go to WDW, and I canā€™t wait to see how he reacts to everything.

Itā€™s hilarious though - heā€™s not at all excited about meeting characters ā€œItā€™s just people wearing a costume Mom!ā€ but there he sits on Santaā€™s lap!

3 Likes

My boys are 7 & 10 and they were great at WDW. Old enough to have touring stamina and maturity, but still young enough to love everything.

That is a sweet picture!

Hi Sally! Thanks for posting this practice thread! Iā€™m having trouble uploading pictures I took with my DSLR. The ones from my phone upload fine. I am wondering if there is a size limit for pics? I

Hmmmā€¦other people have mentioned a size limit issue. I havenā€™t personally encountered it though. My photos always upload without problems from my PC. Itā€™s a bit baffling. I would try making them smaller, or maybe even try using a different browser? You can email staff if you canā€™t get it to work. Good luck!!

1 Like