Practice adding photos, animated gifs, emoticons

cute! welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Really cut pic! Great costumes!

1 Like

I have so many questions for our trip in 8 days!! I’m starting to hyperventilate! (Oh, and work is just not getting done!) Thanks for showing us how to do this, Sally!

4 Likes

Welcome @CAIROMOM!

You will have so much fun- the anticipation and excitement is part of the magic :smiley: but I am with you -I got to let it go sometimes and go with the flow

1 Like

Welcome, @CAIROMOM! I hope you have a great trip! Try to relax (but I know the crazy that happens before the trip!), and have fun. :slight_smile:

First time doing photo. I found this at my library book sale & knew fellow Liners would understand my excitement! Thanks Sally for the tips on how to do this :smile:

4 Likes

Hi @PikieDustNeeded! Great photo! Just ask if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Sally, would it be possible to paste in your excellent instructions for how to add the photos, etc. here in this thread?

1 Like

How about a link? I did put the instructions in a Forum thread. Would clicking back and forth be too complicated?

Oh! I just found the post! Sorry Sally!

Don’t be sorry! It’s a great suggestion. Now the tips are linked here. :slight_smile:

Trying to add a picture!

2 Likes

It worked! Is that your son? He’s a cutie.

It is my son. He’s 8, and is showing Santa the homemade card he made him.

I think he’s the perfect age to go to WDW, and I can’t wait to see how he reacts to everything.

It’s hilarious though - he’s not at all excited about meeting characters “It’s just people wearing a costume Mom!” but there he sits on Santa’s lap!

3 Likes

My boys are 7 & 10 and they were great at WDW. Old enough to have touring stamina and maturity, but still young enough to love everything.

That is a sweet picture!

Hi Sally! Thanks for posting this practice thread! I’m having trouble uploading pictures I took with my DSLR. The ones from my phone upload fine. I am wondering if there is a size limit for pics? I

Hmmm…other people have mentioned a size limit issue. I haven’t personally encountered it though. My photos always upload without problems from my PC. It’s a bit baffling. I would try making them smaller, or maybe even try using a different browser? You can email staff if you can’t get it to work. Good luck!!

1 Like