Practically perfect (plan) in every way!

Excellent use of your time.

1 Like

I’ll solve the mystery of my name. I am not a doctor. It’s quite a fun coincidence that my initials are D.R.V. I don’t think I could hack being a medical dr as I can not stand the sight (or thought) of blood. Getting a bit light headed just thinking about it. There are other types of doctorates but I do not have that type of dedication to spending that much money or time in college.
@ryan1 is correct, first name is Desiree. My maiden name is Rivet and I chose that as my middle name when I got married. Took my husband’s last name, Villarejos. When I got married and started signing my new name to things I realized just how very long it was. And it seems like I was always signing things for some reason or another. I just started using Drvillarejos, quick and easy (er). Its also my email address handle. I went about 7 or 8 years until it was pointed out that I was tricking people! :woman_shrugging: Interestingly, the first incident was a work phone call from a telemarketer asking to speak to Dr. Villarejos. The company I work for is in the construction industry-- you know, FULL of doctors, so it makes sense. :woman_facepalming:
Now I can NOT change it :joy:

@Shmebulock
@LTinNC82
Let’s bring this full circle.

My birth middle name is my sister’s first name. Her middle name is… wait for it…
Lynn :grin:

9 Likes

Fun fact - it’s also Jeff Goldblum’s middle name!!

5 Likes

My father in law’s middle name is Lynn as well.

4 Likes

Cool :sunglasses:

:rofl:

I’m also 100% not capable of being a dr for either of those reasons.

1 Like

Same. And at one time I wanted to be a nurse … and join the Peace Corps. Then I realized that a) can’t stand the sight of blood or even talking about it, and b) I am afraid of bugs. Seemed likely anywhere I went in the Peace Corps I would be where there are many and large bugs. So all of my plans were shattered.

(FYI - Pacific NW is a great place to live if you don’t like bugs! We have them, but they are mostly pretty tiny. Nothing like the monsters I had to deal with in Arizona!)

3 Likes

I’ve always said the PNW is the only other place in the country I could live. Not that I’ve ever been there or anything. Although I think I’m far too much of an east coaster to be as chill and laid back as the pacific time zone seems to require.

1 Like

I thought you were Adele!?! My world has crumbled.

This does not compute. That’s like 6 months apart. “Oh I’ve already been to Disney World / Universal six months ago, I don’t need to ride anything” is not a thing.

5 Likes

Oh, your plan looks good though. And in all seriousness, I think 1/2 a day at UOR is enough for veterans. But I wouldn’t just be looking at decorations, I’d be on Velocicoaster and Hagrid’s!

1 Like

And that is why you don’t know the meaning of a relaxing trip!

3 Likes

Someone let the Skyfall!

4 Likes

But don’t you live in the South? I don’t think we’re any more laid back than that up here!

2 Likes

NC, especially Charlotte, is basically majority transplants from up north and “half backs” (those who left the North for FL and came half way back). I would not call Charlotte a southern city anymore.

I don’t know about the PNW, but all my trips to CA I have been way too on the go for that life. Like there is 0 sense of urgency anywhere. There’s a CA tourism commercial about being on CA time and I’m like, yes that definitely is a thing.

My middle name is Lynn also :blush:

4 Likes

That is seriously the funniest thing I’ve heard! I love that phrase!

1 Like

See you there!! I already got my room booked! I’ll be at Universal that entire week, 12/4 - 12/10 for Grinchmas & celebrating my birthday. It’s probably the final trip of my Universal AP that expires in Feb 2023.

3 Likes

Ooh, really? Maybe we can try to meet-up then. I’ll add you to my spreadsheet! (And you know I mean business when you end up on my spreadsheet! I also have @PrincipalTinker on my spreadsheet for Saturday/Sunday of that week…unless her plans have changed.)

5 Likes

That would be awesome! :grinning:

And me! Lol

2 Likes