PPO Tusker House with ETPE?

I currently have a PPO Tusker House reservation at 8:05am and staying at Pop - trying to decide if this is a bad move as we’d be missing out on ETPE advantages? If we buy a FOP ILL and get Safari on Genie+ maybe it doesn’t matter so much? I’d prefer a lunch res but haven’t succeeded in getting one yet and TH is a family favorite so I’m torn.

I don’t think it’s worth it. You will miss out on the ETPE advantage. And TH is not nearly as good now that it has reopened. It used to be a favorite of ours but that is no longer the case (for breakfast at least).

2 Likes

I would book it for later in the morning. It’s still a lot of fun, but it would be a better use of time at 10:55 than 8.

2 Likes

I still have alerts set up to try to get different times - that was my gut feeling as well. We do also have a second day at animal Kingdom but we have caring for Giants at nine so I’m gonna miss out on the early theme park entry that day too. I feel like I should prioritize it at least one of the days.

When is your trip? WDW has been expanding park hours lately, often a week at a time. The most recent changes moved AK to 8:00 and even 7:30 a.m. openings (with EPTE as early as 7:00), through March 12. Your ADR could very well become one during park hours, not PPO.

2 Likes

I think it depends on what you want to do during ETPE. You already have FOP and KS handled, is there another priority you’re particularly interested in? Don’t feel like you need to use ETPE just because it’s there.

1 Like

April 10-16 in the parks

1 Like