PPO at Akershus Order of Seating

I have an 8:05 for 4 and an 8:10 for 3 people, PPO at Akershus. Still trying to find an early time for a table for 7. My questions is, assuming that we check in by 7:50 or so, are guests seated in the order of ADR time or in the order that they arrive and check in? I am hoping that the early ADR matters since I want to be heading for Anna and Elsa and then Frozen with a time advantage. I worked hard to get those times! Any experience with this?

I had an 8:05 last year. I can’t speak to combining two reservations, but this is how it went for us. Epcot gates won’t open until 7:45am. We were there at that time and walked through an empty Epcot back to Norway (it was a beautiful walk!). We were let in as soon as we got there. Met with Belle at the front and seated. Princesses come out at 8:30 I think. This was nice because the kids were able to actually eat without getting distracted by characters. We had enough time to meet the princesses, kids did the parade, and made it for rope drop for Frozen Ever After. We were second in line, walked right on. We headed to meet Anna and Elsa after Frozen Ever After.

1 Like

It’s based on arrival. It’s such a big place with a buffet that they don’t have to worry about seating / servers.

1 Like