Potty Breaks while waiting for Rope Drop

Hello Liners,
We have PPO ADRs for some of the days we will be at WDW this month but we are planning to Rope Drop Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We will, of course, ensure everyone goes to the bathroom before we leave the room. But, I see from the Disney app that there is a restroom outside of the turnstiles at AK, so if DD3, in classic 3-yr-old style, declares she has to go potty 10 minutes after we arrive in line at the turnstiles, it appears we have some place to take her. However, I don’t see the same at HS. What do we do if she has to go at 8:30AM?

IN both parks they will usually let you through the turnstiles and hold the crowd there . For Hollywood Studios there is a bathroom all the way to the left if you are standing facing the entrance. If you are walking from the parking lot area it is right by the “secret” bag check.

1 Like

Every park has restooms outside the gate

1 Like

I wanted to recommend making a plan with the rest of your party if not everyone needs to use the potty. Without fail, DD expressed an urgent need to “go” about 10 minutes before RD on our last two trips. One of us took her while the other stayed behind with DS to watch the welcome show. Because we weren’t done with the potty break before the gates opened, we planned to meet inside at a clear location so that we didn’t waste post-RD time trying to find each other!
It’s more apparent at MK but, when the gates open, you really gotta go with the flow and keep moving in - no waiting back for the rest of your party outside the gates!

2 Likes