Post J19

@Wahoohokie I am in awe!!! @profmatt you really should write a book although it’s fun having it in daily installments! I agree add a day and plan another trip for what you can’t fit…I know that doesn’t help but as others have said I’m a good enabler too! Can’t wait to hear the new plan! I’m already planning the next one for 2021 because I want to combine Christmas and all the DAH’s and the Riviera Hotel (depending on how the trip reports sound).

2 Likes

Better plans + saving money?? This is truly a thing of beauty!

2 Likes

I have lost track of where everything that you didn’t change in this round stands. Can you post a “clean” update that shows what your current plan looks like?? Please???

2 Likes

I freaked out for a minute. Would this restaurant be open when we go?? ack! I would HAVE TO go! After a quick look, no. no it won’t be open, so I don’t need to rearrange our entire schedule to accommodate it. I don’t know how you handle this kind of stress all the time.

5 Likes

I know, right?

People have no idea how difficult and stressful WDW planning is. I should get some kind of medal.

1 Like

Agree new chart is needed.

Thank you!

I see you’re choosing to skip DME and take a Lyft back to MCO. Special reason??

For international flights they get you there way too early — three hours before the flight. I’d rather have the extra hour at Epcot.

As you know nothing in my schedule is set in stone, so I might use DME. But I might not.

2 Likes

but it will be open for my trip and now I am trying to figure out where/when to add it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, you’d better find somewhere. Otherwise your entire trip will be a disaster. I heard a rumour (which I started) that anyone who’s anyone is going there. If you don’t, you may as well just stay home.

2 Likes

exactly. So I’m sending you my plans so you can ‘fix’ them so I don’t lose sleep

3 Likes

{ahem} Descent into madness? Surely madness is a step or two up for you…

3 Likes

:rofl:

You do know that there’s room on the List, don’t you? It’s not just @ryan1 on there.

Am I still on The List underlined twice?

Unhelpfully I’ve forgotten why you were on the list in the first place. And it’s harder to think what a monster you are when I’ve actually met you — twice! — in real life and seen that you’re not, in fact, a monster.

Unlike @ryan1. Who I’ve never met. And is quite clearly a monster.

1 Like

Awww! That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.

(For the record, I forgot why I was on The List underlined twice).

2 Likes

Damn. I hate being nice. It hurts.

1 Like

Remember that I have met you and know that you are quite nice and friendly.

1 Like

I should make it clear that I am aggressively litigious with excellent legal insurance. You repeat that libel again, and my lawyers will descend on you like a tonne of bricks.