Post J19

2 Likes

I am sorry it’s stressing you out, but I’m glad that you continually keep me entertained. If I can’t be planning Disney trips, it’s always good to know that you are.

3 Likes

I hear ya and sympathize - stayed awake half the night last night trying to squeeze in FOTLK tier 1. That’s where you get sucked in; yep you want to do it all, but something must go UGGG

2 Likes

Well just call you Varuca
image https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/956363944750235648/k1TPxgu2_400x400.jpg

5 Likes

Sounds like another trip in the making?

It’s almost certain that I’ll want to do that. Whether I’ll be able to afford it — and when — are a very different matter.

Well I think with the mindset that you will return ditch things that you are willing to wait for.

1 Like

Ok here we go again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How about the reservation finder? I know that there is a delay because you will not get the text but I would be willing to grab the date and time you want and add you as the second person.

3 Likes

That’s a very kind offer! If only I knew what it is that I really want!

Let me know if you decide you need a certain reservation. I am fully aware even if you get it, you may want it cancelled. It is ok, I do the same thing.

1 Like

There is a very simple answer to all of this.

Add more days to your trip.

Simple, solves every problem you have.

6 Likes

Except being poor.

2 Likes

It’s two in the morning.

But the madness has lifted. Suddenly everything became so clear. An epic festival of changes occurred. But they satisfied all my needs and desires.

The plan is perfect again. No — more perfect.

And now I can go to sleep. Perchance to dream.

3 Likes

But you’re celebrating your 50th birthday!!!

1 Like

Looking forward to the details of the new plan once you wake.

1 Like

You can’t leave us in suspense like that!

2 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up you know as well as me he’s going to change them at least 2 or 3 more times anyway.

2 Likes

You sound exactly like me when I’m planning! I think I have The perfect plan and then something new and exciting changes my precious plan. Glad it seems to have worked out.

Here is how you see it all at HS: go on a day with DAH. Book a lunch or early dinner F! Package at HBD. That gets you HBD, F!, and all the SDD and Toy Story Land at night you can stand. Or book a FPP for F! since you won’t need any FPP with DAH that night. Arrive in the late afternoon/early evening, eat at HBD, watch F! with a FPP and then go to Toy Story Land for SDD during DAH. Easy peasy!

2 Likes