Post A18

0B9C7EB4-9604-40B4-96BF-12F35DE443CD

10 Likes

The terrace:

8 Likes

The bathroom:

The bath is round and easily has room for four. You can float without touching the sides.

9 Likes

That’s gorgeous!!

1 Like

Not to sound stalkerish (Daniel Craig is so not my thing :joy:) but where is this? I live in the North and like to travel. Also that bath looks immense

2 Likes

Lovely, as someone who lives in London i always enjoy how much more affordable the north is and thats definitely a hood deal. However living with London prices does make disney prices seem more resononable haha. Definitely picked the right weekend for a trip! Enjoy

My terrace has 360-degree views. Here are two of them:

6 Likes

Wow. That looks beautiful. Wish you could het that much for the same price at home.

The hotel is the Midland in Morecambe. It’s a stunning Art Deco building right on the sea shore. It boasts an incredible circular staircase complete with Eric Gill mural. (Photo stolen from Pinterest.)

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Well, damn.

(Also, happy birthday!)

1 Like

Wait but I have a bunch of questions about these side-by-side toilets…

3 Likes

I’m that side of the country for a stag do later this year, maybe I’ll tag on an extra day :blush:

Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Matt! You pictures are lovely, have a wonderful time! I see your dog has joined in as well.

Cool! What’s your dog’s name, I don’t think you’ve ever told us?

He’s called Calvin. As in “and Hobbes”.

13 Likes

Twin bogs - one for you to use and 1 for Calvin to drink from?

3 Likes

Awwww!

So who’s that with Calvin? Since obviously it can’t be you (being Daniel’s doppelgänger and all) … :wink:

Bad lighting.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, love the look of the terrace and hot tub

1 Like