Positioning for Epcot Forever

Did anyone see Epcot Forever? Is it centered around a certain spot in the park? Are there better places than others from which to watch it?

1 Like

following

It looked to be a show that could be appreciated from pretty much any angle.

3 Likes

I read on chat that it seemed to be intended to be viewed from Future World, but I haven’t seen it, even on YouTube. Just one person’s opinion.

I can’t remember where I read it, but someone also mentioned they preferred standing where they couldn’t see the water, and therefore couldn’t see the boats pulling the kites. I haven’t seen it yet, so cant confirm!

1 Like

Oh well, I have an ADR at Spice Road to hopefully see the show. I’m trying not to spoil myself and haven’t watched the show yet (want to watch it live the first time since we are going soon). I’ll remember to not look into the water! lol

1 Like

The disneyparksblog video on youtube looks to be split between the World Gateway and the America pavilion. After watching it I think there should be a good view anywhere around the lagoon.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was wondering too but am trying not to watch the video since I want to see it live first on our trip next month.

1 Like