Port Canaveral stay

I’m thinking of staying at the Comfort Inn in Port Canaveral before our cruise. Has anyone stayed there? I know it’s not the Hilton or the Marriot, but I just need a clean and comfortable room for 2 nights.

The other one I was considering was the Sheraton 4 Points (next door). Any opinions?

Pretty sure we stayed at the Country Inn & Suites back in 2013. If you won’t have a rental car, look for something that has a shuttle to the port.

We do have a car. What did you think of the place? Was it okay?

It worked just fine for us. Like you, we only needed a place to stay for a night or two. Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, we didn’t use the outdoor pool because it was unusually cold and windy for February. There was a pizza/Italian place a few blocks down that we walked to for supper. I would stay there again.

1 Like

I stayed there in April. Our room was clean. We were there for an event. Had view of ocean from our room. One block to Beach. We had the suite.

Could have paid to park and take shuttle to cruises.

We were in room 603.

1 Like

Thanks for the good reviews. I like the price and the space in the large rooms, so I think we’ll go with that.

1 Like

We had a good view of the ocean. We saw people going to cruises. My hubby had a submarine reunion event there.

1 Like

By the way, our room had a microwave and mini fridge. There were pocket doors to separate bed room from bath and vanity area and another pocker door between living area and vanity area.

1 Like

My kids will like that… no whining that we need to turn off all the lights just because it’s their bedtime.

1 Like

late to the discussion, but we enjoyed Country Inn & Suites the night before our cruise too. I remember our 4 year old loved the pool. We paid to park the car there and took their shuttle to the ship, worked beautifully.