POR difference between preferred room and

Right now I have a reservation for a preferred room. With the fall room promotion I’m wondering if I would be better off getting a different room, like pool view or garden view. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between them? Thank you.

The preferred rooms are generally closer to the lobby. I wouldn’t pay for one. Over the course of a day, you’re probably walking 5-10 miles, or 2 to 4 hours. You’re saving an extra 3 or 4 minutes with the preferred room.

Also, the preferred rooms are only rooms in the Alligator Bayou section. Are you asking for Alligator Bayou? Are there five of you? I love the Mansions and although I have always had a standard room, I have never been unhappy.

Thank you for the replies everyone. When I asked for the preferred room I thought it was in the mansions. We’re looking for a room that closer to the food court or a bus stop.

Bldg 85 in Mansions section is a short walk to food court, next to a quiet pool, and bus stop right in front. Very convenient.

Use this link to our PO Riverside room finder, and on the left side, select a “Walking Distance to Lobby” of 3 minutes or less.