Pop - Is it loud everywhere?

This is why I changed from Pop. Your analysis on the transportation situation really scared me! Im afraid of heights. I planned on trying the sky boxes one time and default to buses if I couldn’t handle it.

I’m afraid of heights, as well. Like, majorly. I get dizzy watching people on TV standing on tall buildings!

So, the Skyliner I was nervous to try the first time.

Turned out to be a non-event. The way it is, you can’t really easily just look down. You more or less look out and it is very smooth, etc. So, it never triggered my fear of heights after that. FYI.

3 Likes

I am the same. I’m the mom telling my kids to get away from the edge! When the edge has a four foot railing. But the Skyliner didn’t bother me at all. I enjoyed it! We just rode for fun, though. So no lining up an hour ahead.

1 Like

BUT, you have no options… thats what sucks :frowning:

True.

1 Like

We had 4, so we got a larger Uber, and 8 think it was $12-14 Range, plus tip. It was worth it to us.

1 Like

I should also add that you could get in line extra early and do skyliner. When I was there, it started an hour ahead of opening, and I think people are in line at least an hour before that. There is already a lot of time in line, so that is why I thought the Uber was money well spent.

1 Like

@drvillarejos I’ve stayed at Pop six times and never have found Pop transportation to be unreliable. I was last there in December and LOVED using the Skyliner. Every time the family got on we kept saying how much nicer it was than a bus. I’ll be there again on Saturday and will try to remember to report back. There are some longer lines for busses when the parks close and everyone wants to ride at the same time. It seems like a long wait but I think it’s becasue everyone is hot and tired at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Thanks! Would love to hear how it goes! Hope you have a great time!