Pop Century Resort Review: 8/23-8/30/2018

Great review! I wonder if the late cleaning is becoming more of a common occurrence for WDW. We had the same experience at GF a few weeks ago - we’d get back to the room around 3pm and they still hadn’t been there. We are also usually out by 9am and will probably call next time so it can be done when we return.

1 Like

I know the second time our room was not cleaned they were knocking on the room next to us very early. I think it was that rooms check out day. I am not sure what time it was but it was well before 9am. Another day we were just about leaving to get to a water park for 10am and they knocked.

Thanks for the review! We have been thinking about trying Pop but we’re nervous about how comfortable the Murphy bed would be. Good to know that you found it comfortable.

We had some problems with Mousekeeping as well at POR. Two of the eight days, we didn’t get service. One time we caught it early enough that we called and they came by late in the day, but the other we didn’t get back to the room until it was really late and we had to go without.

2 Likes

The Murphy bed was exactly the same as the other bed. Both are queen mattresses on a wooden platform. One just folds up into the wall! They were extremely comfortable.

2 Likes