Poly Room request fax

One of the reasons I joined TP was to request a room. Our family and another family staying at the poly , I want to request a room on first floor with walk out by the pool. We have a standard view I was going to request Somoa or Niue building. So my questions are : How on this website do I put in a request for them to fax the poly with my room request? With a standard view is it possible for me to request a walk out by the pool? For the preferences I have do you agree on the two buildings I said? Only I joined TP the other family dinner if we want the rooms next to each other does the other family have to join also? On this website do I put in a request for them to fax the parlay with my room request? With a standard view is it possible for me to request I walk out by the pool? For the preferences I have do you agree on the two buildings I said? Only I joined TP the other family that if we want the rooms next to each other does the other family have to join herself?

If you head back to the “main” side of touring plans, you can find the Room Finder and look for rooms that meet all of your needs, based upon your room reservation. Here’s the one for the Poly:

Once you find a room/rooms you like, you can use the link (CLICK HERE) in the upper corner of the view finder (you have to have clicked the room) to set up the fax request.

In order to get it adjoining or connecting (these have different meanings) with another party, you’ll need to add to the notes: “request room adjoining/connecting with reservation #” and include the reservation number of the other party.

You may or may not need to have a “trip” set up in your dashboard in order to make it work; I always set up my trip first.

I love this blog post from TP that walks you through it: How to Send A Hotel Room Request to Disney – Automatically! | TouringPlans.com Blog

1 Like