Poly DVC Referb

Does anyone know if all of the DVC long houses have been refurbished? I was trying to find this info but my searches have failed me. Thanks.

1 Like

Somewhere I read that they all have been. It may have been from a link here. Someone was asking if the murphy beds were in all the Poly DVC rooms… ill try to find it

2 Likes

They are done with the Murphy beds

The soft goods are beautiful :heart_eyes:

I was really very impressed by the small updates the DVC rooms received. It really brightened them up and made them even prettier than before.

I’m kind of obsessed with the blue chairs :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

No. Nothing about that works.

I’m disappointed

2 Likes

LOL I guess it was a stretch.

Dang I have you an option for a great recovery.

:smirk:

1 Like

They are my favorite part of the refurb!

1 Like

That’s great news. Thanks for the photos. We are staying for the first time in June. Can’t wait, it’s been a long term dream to stay at the Poly.

2 Likes

You’ll love it!

It’s going to ruin other hotels for you in the future. Fsir warning.

1 Like

I love them too! Your last report solidified my decision on staying there! If I can secure thru DVC rental, its s go!

2 Likes

Yes! The Poly DVC rooms are so nice! I love the colors and that murphy bed but one of my favorite things was the shower with the pebbled floor and rainfall shower head. So glad we were able to stay there last month.

Definitely better chance to get the DVC rental of choice time if you put your request in just before the 11 month window.

1 Like

It is more a TWHS than a TWSS.

1 Like

Thats the plan! If not, I might just do the whole stay at BW but I wanted Poly for MK days.

Thanks for the photos.

My husband didn’t care for the red & orange from days of yore when we stayed there last time.

It was time for refurb.

Can’t wait to stay there again.

2 Likes