Poll Time! RotR BG Success Rate?

2 for 2 in September. Both 10am runs.
1st was 9/21 (Monday) - got BG 42 for our party of 8. Group was called at 12:49pm.
2nd was 9/25 (Friday) - got BG 8 for our party of 6. Group was called at 10:10am.
Used cellular (Verizon) both times. I have an iPhone X max (so not new, I’ve had it for 1.5 years). Both times I was in front of the Millennium Falcon.

1 Like

5 of our party of 6 tried using our phones data plan. The first day dd got group 33 and we were on around 1:00. The next day our oldest ds got group 4 and we were called right away.

1 Like

So far, the average success rate per the responses is 79%.

(To determine this, I assigned each response the midpoint of their selected range, multiplied by the number of respondents for each answer, and divided by the total number of respondents. I ignored the “haven’t attempted / wasn’t on time” group.)

2 Likes

Shenanigans

3 Likes

PAINFUL (1st world problem, yes) to see how many people were successful. I was 0 for 2 tries, using every last tip and trick in the book. I was lightning fast and failed twice (like disneygirlmama). It’s hard hearing about people who got to ride multiple times and get to go regularly. Could be a year or two before I can go back.

4 Likes

I feel your pain.

1 Like

I’m so sorry! It is literally a lottery these days. 10-15 seconds is not enough time to guarantee anyone to get a BG, no matter how prepared.

That said, being unprepared guarantees you won’t get one.

1 Like

:confused: but I was prepared. I suck with tech I guess. Well Disney lottery tech

1 Like

I’m sorry, I have been offline for a while and just saw this. I updated my selection. We have been to DHS 4 times since the July re-opening and had success on all days at the 10 BG with the exception of 2 days we didn’t get it at 10 but did get it at 2. So we were successful 4 times out of 6 tries

1 Like

Wow. I gave it a practice shot this morning for the first time.
Punched that screen at 10 and went right to “Our 10am boarding group distribution…is complete.”
No delays or freezes or WTF.
Yikes.

BG Practice: like a million voices crying out in anticipation and then suddenly silence.

3 Likes

Just remembered to vote!

(Eta: Forgot to add this)
Got Boarding Group 1 at the Yacht Club lobby on an Android Galaxy using T-mobile data.