Poll Time! Nominations for Best Attraction Soundtrack

Definitely Soarin’ and Haunted Mansion are the two that come to mind.

1 Like

oof that is a good one. This is likely the hardest poll yet.

(my ADHD was on high for this thread. There’s been a lot of repeats that i missed cause I’m just jumping around.)

2 Likes

Flight of Passage too. Sure, the preshow suuuuuuucks, but the soundtrack is awesome.

3 Likes

I love Soarin’ and FoP, but the ending song from American Adventure always chokes me up.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, this one is great! I choke up, too - something about the Olympic athletes especially.

1 Like

Yes! I’m sure the visuals of the images are what has the greatest impact on me in that one. Not in the attraction, I’m not sure I would like that soundtrack as much. Whereas Soarin’ I can listen to on repeat

1 Like

oooo technically Cinderella Castle qualifies as an attraction…that has a sound track.

1 Like

Soarin’. I also like Rock n Rollercoaster’s not just as standalone music, but also for the way it enhances the ride.

I also like the music around Test Track, but I can’t remember if it plays during the ride. Our
family always simulates the sound of cars passing overhead when we hear it.

3 Likes

My favorite sound track is main street. Does that count?

3 Likes

You rang??

1 Like

I second Nemo. The Big Blue World song is addictive, but not annoyingly so.

3 Likes

Pirates, definitely

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. The whole pre-show soundtrack included.

This soundtrack is on my playlist when I am out on my long runs preparing for a runDisney race!

4 Likes

If we are including Illuminations (which I will wholeheartedly agree with), then we also need to include the music from Tapestry of Nations. Probably my overall favorite park music.

1 Like

Uh? Guys? Philharmagic…obviously.

3 Likes

The poll is now live.

Soarin WDW is literally one instrumental song, right? To me, a soundtrack is multiple songs.

1 Like

Fair point! For purposes of this question, we’re talking just the underscore for an attraction, whether that’s one song or several.

3 Likes

Chickens singing zip dee doo dah will always get my vote.

4 Likes