- Gorilla Falls (Find Jafar). Take your time. Catch all
Of the theming. and then onto Rafiki’s
- Grab a seat and a drink at Dawa Bar, watch entertainment in Harambe
- See the best show in WDW - FOTLK. Get goosebumps every time.
- FOP (Hopefully by FPP, otherwise do this last)
- Satuli (because now it’s lunch)
- Tree of Life - wander slowly, see all the things, don’t miss the animals that live nearby.
- Maharaja Jungle Trek (even though I NEVER get to see the tigers )
- Kali (if you don’t mind getting wet)
- Watch entertainment in Asia
- EE, twice if you’re lucky
- Thirsty River (Hang out in the ROL stadium if you can)
- Sacred Spaces (last stop, if possible)
- Linger. Hopefully it’s dark by now. Take in Pandora after dark. Then slowly walk toward exit. Stop and swoon over that tree - she may be prettier even at night than in the day, if that’s possible.
Would add Flame Tree BBQ to @OBNurseNH’s very comprehensive list. We thought the food and seating areas were outstanding. Wait a minute. I love everything on her list. Why did I vote for Epcot?
While I have started trips at EPCOT, I end them at MK. The magic is strong there and admittedly I have a lot of emotional attachment from my childhood there. My kids have also said that they would prefer to start and end at MK.
I didn’t realize we do the same thing… bookend a trip w/ MK
We used to take Spring Break trips to DLR every year and spend three days in the parks (no park hoppers - I was poor and saving money!). We would do DL then DCA then end with DL. So I get where you’re coming from.
This ones for you @OBNurseNH
This Is the TOUGHEST Disney Question We’ve EVER Asked! How Would You Have Answered? Can’t make the link work from my phone. dFB
if you had to pick one Disney World park to NEVER visit again, which one would it be?” Yeah. It’s that tough. The answers were shocking! 39% of those who answered chose Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Woah! That many of you would pass on Joe Rohde’s masterpiece?! EPCOT and Hollywood Studios got approximately 27% of the vote each , and Magic Kingdom was the least chosen with only 7.5% of the vote .
Are you still talking about the original question of favorite park?
No no go read my edit
I would pick MK to NEVER visit again.
lol me either
I read it. Which one would you choose to never visit again. HS
I did see that a whole bunch of morons are passing up on AK. That’s their loss - and so much more space for me, and way fewer people in the Sacred Spaces
Blasphemy. That’s the second best park at WDW.
Lol I thought it was amazing that the majority of people picked animal kingdom as the park that they would visit if it was the only one that they could ever visit again. I think it’s our family’s least favorite park
I am so confused.
What, HS hands down. SWs is nice and all but the other parks are just… Better. More to do, more to dine, more walking, lol
I would be happy if less visited! More for us!
I missed this poll but I would be an Epcoter. AK is great. But where else can you go to experience Epcot (except Europa, maybe better but thats a trip, lol)
Just WHAT, lol.