Poll Time! Favorite Park at WDW?

Magic Kingdom is, and likely always will be, my favorite. However, HS has jumped up to 2nd place with the addition of SWGE. MK and HS are the only parks I MUST plan 2 full days at now. Previously, HS was a 1/2 day park for me.

1 Like

Normally it is Epcot. Right now it is AK. Once they finish all the new projects in Epcot, it again will have my #1 vote!

2 Likes

For me it is 1. MK, 2. HS (even before SWGE), 3. Epcot, 4. AK. AK is just meh to me. I like EE and FoP, which would be the only real reasons Iā€™m planning on a park day there next trip. HS has always been number 2. I have fond memories of it when I went as a teen and every time I go I can still see the ghosts of those memories. I also really enjoy the atmosphere, which is kind of old Hollywood.

1 Like

Letā€™s meet up @missoverexcited

3 Likes

???

Youā€™d spend all day somewhere for foliage?

2 Likes

AK has very good rides (EE is top 3 for me) AND a good atmosphere. I could just walk around there and have an enjoyable day without getting on a ride. Other than SWGE, I wouldnā€™t necessarily enjoy walking around HS with no rides.

2 Likes

:+1:
I wouldnā€™t pay to walk around either without rides and characters and night time entertainment.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s how you figure it out:

Delegate a 10 year old - or thereabouts - to do a survey of relatives that went on the previous trip.

For each park, write down, in a list, each attraction - ride, show, etc.

Each attraction gets 3 choices of vote: must do, meh, never again.

Ask each family member for their vote for each attraction.

Then tally the votes for each park. Must do = 5
Meh is 3 and never! gets 1

[Because family means no one gets left behind]

If MK has 50 attractions and each attraction was a must do, MKs score would be 150. Or 100%

After figuring out what each parkā€™s 100% score is the pollster can then compute the familyā€™s score for each park.

Weā€™ll wait.

Even tho we value your input and eagerly await your pollsterā€™s results, Iā€™m not waiting breathlessly. :grin:

2 Likes

Definitely! We can have HS all to ourselves :joy:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t say I wouldnā€™t go there! I have two days planned for my next trip. Like I said, it has the best rides.

1 Like

My kinda calculation! I will do this, just personally but Im also doling out points for food options! I will see if my vote changes, hmmm.

2 Likes

This was a math assignment for a granddaughter hanging at my house for a month while her parents house looked at the new duty station.

I thought I knew what her work would reveal, but nope, there were some surprises. Mostly that #1 park was so far ahead of the other 3 and that they were so close. Nearly tied. She polled 10 family members.

Food - thatā€™s a big chew to bite off.

1 Like

So just "over all"per park 5,3,1, lol. Ive had a long day and actually enjoy math and logic problems as a pass time :joy: This way, I get to jump on Disneys website and look at all the pretty things and places!

2 Likes

If HS is our second choice, can we tag along? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m willing to consider it!

3 Likes

Hmmm - What do you think @missoverexcited - we get our BGs first? Then we can share our favorite park with the others?

3 Likes

That seems fair.

3 Likes

This. But Iā€™ll allow @OBNurseNH to tell me what I should be doing there on the next trip to change my mind.

2 Likes

Animal Kingdom 100%!!!

3 Likes

This was fun! :joy::joy: AK, EP, MK, HS (which is my current thinking)

2 Likes