Poll Time! Best Walt Disney Animation Film

Ok but you can still vote for it even if you think it belongs in a different section. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Have you considered allowing 3 votes per category in any poll you’ve created?

1 Like

I’ve thought about it but the idea is to eventually get to one winner, so making people choose earlier on is helpful. I only split the polls because there is a max of 20 options within a poll.

But we can always discuss people’s runner ups and honorable mentions! The poll is just a conversation starter.

1 Like

Ima get there as soon as these meddling kids get to bed!

6 Likes

I would never have considered voting for more than one until the kid joined robotics.

There - when voting for team captains - they vote for two of the 3 people running.

Everybody’s second choice was the same candidate (L). One (Z) of the other two got more votes than the remaining person (J).

Team captains were L and Z.

eta: Z&L got more votes than J&L. Adult mentors named L captain and Z co-captain. Nobody voted Z&J.

1 Like

That’s a good point! Multiple votes can have an interesting dynamic. I might throw that in at some point.

3 Likes

My toughest one came down to Lion King and Aladdin. Love both…but had to give the slight edge to Simba.

I was a little surprised to see Tangled at the top of it’s category…it is my favorite, but didn’t think it would be in the top spot. Love seeing it get some love.

3 Likes

What??? Lilo stitch is the best!

2 Likes

Same for the most recent ones. Frozen, Zootopia, Moana, Encanto…? (I will add Trolls here too)

I can’t!!!

2 Likes

wow I’ve never seen anything in “the lull”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

The Lull is funny to me bc Bolt and Emperor’s New Groove are my favorite animated movies ever. I highly recommend ENG. Bolt is only precious to me bc it was one of the first Disney movies that meant anything to my kids. That and Aristocats and Fox and the Hound were our staples.

3 Likes

Preach!

3 Likes

How are so many people wrong here? Its Aladdin!

Robin

Williams

Full stop.

3 Likes

@Jeff_AZ your next poll challenge is to give us rank choice voting! I would love to see the results of this poll with rank choice voting.

2 Likes

Legend gone way too soon and so tragically. One of a kind. How to even choose the best of his genius movie performances? My top 5 in no particular order would be Aladdin, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poets Society, Good Morning Vietnam, Mrs. Doubtfire. One could easily argue a totally different top 5 there were so many good ones.

7 Likes

You forgot Flubber!

3 Likes

Agree with all of those…

Could also add Moscow on the Hudson and Patch Adams,

3 Likes

It scarred me and I can never watch it again.

1 Like

Hook is my favorite.

6 Likes

Patch Adams and the Birdcage would round out my best of list.

3 Likes