Poll Time! Best Attraction Soundtrack?

Is there a Disney Parks playlist or something? I don’t use Spotify (I maxed out on subscriptions lol) or I’d make one for you - it’s a good idea!

There are a few of them, some better than others. I tend to like the one by The Lost Bros

There is also an official WDW Resort playlist

2 Likes

I’m working on building one!

2 Likes

Ahh this was tough! I was torn between HM and Soarin’ but ultimately went with HM.

2 Likes

You can probably find all on YouTube if you can stand the commercials.

1 Like

I am a 60 year old from MA. Aerosmith is always my correct answer.

I think if they re-theme RnR it will be my cue I am officially too old for WDW :weary:

4 Likes

I was going for RnRC but changed my mind at the last second. I hope it never changes too!

3 Likes

I can 100% relate to that, even being slightly younger and from the state where they’re really from :wink:

2 Likes

They don’t call them the Bad Boys of Concord.

2 Likes

I am having trouble deciding this one. But I will say my honerable mention becaus I missed the nomination thread and didn’t nominate it:

The Epcot Innoventions Loop.

2 Likes

No they don’t. But they are from Sunapee, NH and still spend a lot of time there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I chose Haunted Mansion. It is the song I most find myself humming or singing.

3 Likes

Hey @Jeff_AZ! I’m gaining ground! Where’s my other CBJ fans? @popupcamper I see you!

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Just (checks tally) 15 more to go! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We’ve totally got this! My favorite is seeing the looks on peoples faces when they are clearly seeing the show for the first time. So much fun! (And now Blood on the Saddle is in my head.)

3 Likes

Same! It’s such a gem I think it should be required viewing on MK days.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

All the guys that turn me on turn me down

5 Likes

CBJ fan, here. Had to give first spot to Splash.
It’s true because it’s actual. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Final round is now live:

3 Likes