[Poll] Sophie’s choice

Inspired by a poll run by DFB, here’s a fun question.

You must choose a WDW park that you may never visit ever again. Which do you choose?

• MK
  • EP
  • HS
  • AK

0 voters

2 Likes

We were talking about this over on @Jeff_AZ’s poll on favorite park. I have a feeling my choice is going to be unpopular.

1 Like

The DFB poll had a very clear “winner” — AK.

1 Like

I said it to @Jeff_AZ and I’ll say it to you:

:joy:
you-are-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad-diylol-com-37687502

5 Likes

I said HS. While I want to see SW:GE, the other parks have so much more to offer or will in the next few years.

I will miss ToT though.

2 Likes

Hs has always been my least favorite park.
I don’t like shows, I don’t like star wars
(Trekkie forever!)
The food options suuuuck.
Tsl is cool but but I wouldn’t be sad if I never went again.

1 Like

What was the margin?

I cannot answer this. All 4 parks are like children, you cannot pick one to leave out. All parks must be visited every trip, it’s in the rules (as written by me).

12 Likes

That’s why he named it Sophie’s Choice. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

They are clearly wrong.

2 Likes

You must. Or all four parks will be permanently closed forever and everyone will know it was your fault.

3 Likes

Everyone should pick MK because instead you can just go to Disneyland!

2 Likes

Hollywood Studios. I mean…there’s just not a lot there. We’ll hit the Galaxy’s Edge stuff this time and then I’d be content to never go again. SDD is fun so I’d be sad for my kids but…there’s just not much else there unless you’re big into Star Wars.

2 Likes

I’d miss TSM, but otherwise I think HS is lacking in the loveliness and peaceful atmosphere that I love in the other 3 parks. SWGE is cool but I’m not THAT huge a Star Wars fan that I’d miss it much. I couldn’t say no to a stroll around WS, nor to the immersion of AK. And MK is the classic, and the place I remember most from my childhood.

1 Like

MK — obviously not: Main Street and Castle, PeopleMover and HEA

AK — without Pandora this would be potentially an easy call

HS — it’s ugly and soulless but SWGE and TSL

EP — I do love Soarin’. And a quiet stroll around WS. But are these enough?

(If I may be a brat, the Club 33 lounge at HS is easily the worst one, and the one at EP is easily the best one. So that complicates it a bit.)

3 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

The solo AK pick so far— :grimacing:. But I did love Navi and the safari.
I will Clarify, I do enjoy it just not a ton for us with little kids, and I’m not a fan of coasters. Also since it’s a newer park… no childhood attachment like the other 3.

In a pre-Covid world that certainly was true! In a Covid world…no Disneyland for you! Or you! Or you, or you, or you! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m with you on this.

2 Likes