I’m not sure when our next trip will be - definitely not this year - but since when does that stop one from planning? If you were planning an 9 day trip and doing UOR for the first time with two kids under the age of 10, how would you divide it up? It might be worth noting that they’re really tall - I’m pretty sure they can ride any ride at WDW - and have been to WDW twice before. Oh, and one likes Harry Potter but neither is a die-hard fan, and both enjoy moderate coasters like SDD and BTMR. They’ve never tried anything more extreme. Assume no parks on the travel days and one rest day, so we’re dealing with 6 park days.
- Spend all six park days at UOR.
- Five days at UOR and one at WDW.
- Four days at UOR and two days at WDW.
- Three days at UOR and three at WDW.
- Two days at UOR and four at WDW.
- One day at UOR and five at WDW.
- Spend all six park days at WDW.