Please vote: Yes to Halloween Party or Yes to More Souvenirs

Please make a choice:

1- Spend money on 4 tickets (we are a family of four - two kids) for the Halloween Party

2-Nah, better use that money to be able to buy more souvenirs!!

I vote tickets for party. When we went to WDW, or any vacation for that matter, we only get one souvenir each and they are treasured more.

3 Likes

Party! But I’m more of an experience person than souvenir one. :blush:

3 Likes

Party!

1 Like

Definitely party. You go to Disney for the experiences and the memories. Things can be purchased anywhere.

3 Likes

Probably party. You can buy souvenirs on any trip but the party is time limited.

2 Likes

Party all the way !!!

1 Like

I vote party. I am way more about experiences than things.

1 Like

Party, like everyone else, here, we’re about experiences. And honestly, the MNSSHP was one of the best, for us.

1 Like

Another vote for party, experiences are better than souvenirs.

1 Like

If the money will be spent either way, I’d go for an event. Sure, you’ll always have the souvenirs, but really, what are you going to buy that you’ll always need and use and is just that right thing that’s been missing from your life?

I guess you can’t have too many t-shirts, or maybe you like the luggage or jewellery or your kids want dress-up clothes, but other than that, really, how much do you need?

Okay, if you’re buying a MM watch I can see that being worth it’s value.

Okay, if it were me, I’d do the event AND the MM watch. There. You need to allocate more money to your vacation budget. What are you thinking, making us choose?

1 Like

hehe :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Party.

1 Like