Please Review my MK TP :)

Thank you in advance for the feedback! I appreciate the expert advice so much! What do you think of our 2 day MK plans? I have a few rides scheduled here and there I am okay skipping if we end up behind schedule, such as haunted mansion and the pirate shows. In addition to these two plans we also have our last day scheduled at MK for a few hours I will do FPP for our 3 favorite rides and we can wing it :slight_smile:

:
http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1785496

:
http://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1799207

Why not fit Aladdin in before your break? You’ll save a trip back to Adventureland after your break.

Am I missing something? I see you hav full day hours but when I look at the plans I am only seeing partial days? I do not see your MSEP on the plan since the plan stops hours earlier?

Sorry principaltinker I was messing around with the plan earlier trying to add BTMRR!

1 Like

Ahem.

One simply does not go to MK and “skip” HM.

2 Likes

Day 1: I’d far prefer using a FP on Peter Pan, rather than the parade at the end of the day

Day 2: There’s no point giving advice for this TP at this time, b/c of A&E. Since it’s in May, you therefore haven’t got the FP for anything yet. And when it comes to A&E, you’re going to end up taking whatever time-slot you can get, rather than having your pick of times. If the time slot you end up with for that attraction is different, it will have a domino effect moving everything else around, meaning this TP will bear zero resemblance to whatever TP you’ll actually end up with.

If my girls are too afraid to go in we will be skipping, but not by choice. They are big chickens with spooky stuff so I would not be surprised if we skip this! There is always next time I suppose

1 Like

If we run back to A&E at rope drop how would the line be considering magic morning? Or maybe if we rush straight there on day 1 instead of Peter Pan. Day 1 we should be in park before RD due to early bog ADR I’m hoping. If we miss A &E I am okay with that but I will try for FPP or first thing standby if we wait less than 15 minutes that way for them

I’d avoid making a dash for it. While still the hottest ticket, it’s not getting the crushing demand it was. If you’re staying on property and have the 60 (rather than 30) day window for FPP, you’ll get a ressie for it… you just can’t be sure for what time of day. So for the day you plan on A&E, I’d just hold off making a TP until you know what your FP time is going to be.

2 Likes

[quote=“sas_sandoval, post:7, topic:21094, full:true”]
If my girls are too afraid to go in we will be skipping, but not by choice. They are big chickens with spooky stuff so I would not be surprised if we skip this! There is always next time I suppose
[/quote]I don’t normally recommend this, but in this instance you might consider have them watch a youtube video of Haunted Mansion. If they honestly think it’s too scary, just skip it.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes I will try for A&E FPP at 60 days and then adjust my plans accordingly. I got an early start putting plans together hoping to get a better idea of when to fast pass things :grinning: I am such a planner and have been having fun making these tp’s! So my plan is to do A&E fast pass first and then work on the rest

1 Like

Great idea yes I will try the you tube!

Another hint for getting A&E at a time you like- book it for later in your trip. If you try to book for your first day in the parks, the options will be much less because of all the people who arrive during the 10 days before you (since they can book all days of stay on day 60). So pick a day towards the end of your trip and you will have many more options.

2 Likes

We did a LOT of YouTube before the first trip that our kids could help plan. I think the channel we watched most is Theme Park Tourist or something like that. They have ride through a of every single ride. Just great.

1 Like