Please Post Your Room Request Results

Welcome Home?

Bummer no balcony! I would check on that profile. Can you request a different room?

Just to be clear, you’re saying you don’t need an accessible room but they gave you one anyway?

So exciting that at least you are there! Have a fabulous trip!

According to the room finder 5057 is a garden/pool view and 1048 is a standard view. Which did you book?

I do not need a handicap accessible room. I am not going to complain. The shower is not what I am used to but the fitness center showers are open now so I can always go there.

I just love balconies. That is my personal issue and maybe I will enjoy a patio that looks directly at the pool?

2 Likes

I think TP is just wrong:

6 Likes

You might end up liking it! But I would call and see if you can get something closer to what you are hoping for! Never know!

I am the type of person who stubbornly never complains. My mom is the type who always complains and gets the very best room in the resort (not just Disney). She will even switch rooms the 2nd or 3rd day if she has to. I admire her persistence, but I just don’t like to impose or go through the hassle of switching rooms.

3 Likes

Resort:. Wilderness Lodge
Class of room booked: Courtyard View
Method used: Touring plans fax
Room requested: 5015
Result: 6013. Wasn’t thrilled with 6th floor balconies at first, but ended up liking it. Quiet room and very little noise from the pool.

1 Like

At 2:00 my room said DVC member points studio garden/pool

This is the room I am in

1 Like

That’s a bummer! Usually my request is anything not ground floor and it’s usually granted, but travelling solo I am very frequently put in accessible rooms. I’m not usually one to complain either, but in this case I would absolutely ask because I would never feel comfortable staying in a ground level room.

1 Like

Resort: Copper Creek
Class of room booked: Standard/Walk in Shower
Method Used: Touring plans fax
Room requested: 5115 (2-room alternate studio)
Result: 6119 (I think) - I was happy with my result even though we had the railing. It was only the first night. I asked for early check-in to the WL the next day and they mentioned that when I talked to the front desk! WL front desk staff were awesome! They were really nice about adding my sister so we could have a pool day on check-out day but they didn’t check if you were staying at the Copper Creek pool (only BR).

Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Class of room booked: Nature View
Method Used: Touring plans fax
Room Requested: 5022 (I think) but I’m pretty sure I requested Nature Fireworks by mistake
Result: 4001 - this was a true nature view. I would have rather had a view of the castle/pool but I ended up really liking the room. We were far from the elevator but right by a staircase near the CC pool and the MK boat.

We could see the MK boat coming and going and the Electrical Boat Parade every night. Be aware that you will hear the MK boat horns and the parade every night. We tried to go to bed before the show one night, then we could hear the music for my balcony so of course my DD had to go and watch it and dance to it. Actually it made a really nice memory for us! We had that parade memorized!!!

1 Like

We had a similar view one floor above you and maybe one hall over on our trip. I had asked for the inner garden where they show movies view. I didn’t complain either and at least it was the first room next to the lobby and elevators and was easy to find because that resort can get confusing on the DVC side. I got lost this trip (came in some side door I didn’t mean to and I swear it was just endless halls that all looked the same. I was expecting creepy twins or bath water to come running out from under a door Shining style I was so freaked out. I ended up just backtracking outside and finding the right entrance door instead of continuing down the endless halls looking for a stairwell or elevator Lol).

4 Likes

I think they removed the creepy twins option when they replaced the clown slide.

6 Likes

Are you sure?

I mean there are two of these. I’d call these creepy twins! Lol

9 Likes

AKL Kidani studio savannah view: requested 7622 received 7630 (4 rooms away from request).

I added my main request was a 2nd floor room. This room met my exact request.

6 Likes

We requested a room in Aruba on the 2nd floor and ended up in Martinique on the first floor but love it! Would still prefer the 2nd floor but the location is awesome! Closest to Port Royale but quick walk to RR so we’ve been using the skyliner there and their quick service which has awesome salad/veggie options.

3 Likes

Riviera
Deluxe Studio Preferred
Method was TP
Requested 8944 which was top floor center. Got 8530 which was 5th floor off-center but still a wonderful view. No complaints. We did an extra night on the front end and an extra on the back and they were extremely accommodating and got us the same room for the entire stay. Corey at the Riviera is vey good.

8 Likes

We requested 2011 and got 3415 at OKW. 1BV. Not close BUT it’s ground floor, a necessity for my knee. I think it’s an ADA room. DVC CM said it was the only way to guarantee a ground floor. Doors and hallways will accommodate a wheel chair. Patio view is golf course and tennis courts. Across the street from bus stop but a hike to a pool. This is our first use of our DVC contract. DH is very impressed.

8 Likes

Resort: Beach Club
Class of room booked: Water View
Method used: TP Request
Room requested: 4617
Result: 2543. At first was a bit disappointed but it turned out to be great. Decent view of the water and the lighthouse over the quiet pool. Super quick access to the IG, and no noise from SAB.

7 Likes