Please Help With My Masters

Please share with all your Disney Fans.
I am looking for people to fill in a quick 5 to 10 minute survey around how Disney use guests personal data via their My Magic+ service. https://kwiksurveys.com/s/PNYjFUZ1

The survey is a part of my dissertation for my Masters in Tourism and Hospitality. If you have any questions or concerns please contact myself or my dissertation supervisor Nicole Mitsche at nicole.mitsche@sunderland.ac.uk

#disneyworld #disney #mymagicplus #disneymagic #disneyfan #waltdisneyworld #mymagic+ #disneyaddict #dvcmember #magicbands #fastpass #mydisneyexperience #mickeymouse #magickingdom #epcot #animalkingdom #hollywoodstudios #universityofsunderland #unilife #masters #tourism #hospitality #dissertation #thankyousomuch #thankyou

3 Likes

Done - good luck!

All the best to you on your masters.

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean by My Magic + Service ?

My Magic+ is the name of the system Disney uses for guests to link all their reservations and planning details, such as hotel reservations, titcket information, personal information, fastpasses, dining reservation, and much more.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

You might consider also posting a request on one of the forum boards of:

I had to google it as I don’t know that Disney uses “My Magic +” as a customer facing term at all, but it is the Magic Band system that collects all your data etc.

3 Likes

Thank you I have sent them a request to put my post in there too, I’m just waiting for consent.

Good luck, I’ve completed for you.

Done

thanks Damavs. I don’t think of the system with that name either. I think of MDE.

Done. Good luck

Done. Best of luck.

I’m done.

Done

Done. Good luck!

Thank you so much to everyone who has completed my survey the response so far has been great.
THANK YOU

2 Likes

Done! Best of luck! My daughter had to find student athletes to survey about their nutrition knowledge for her Master’s thesis. She had a hard time finding students willing to take the time to participate. It was very frustrating for her. I’m glad you’re getting a good response!

1 Like

Yeah finding participants has been one of the hardest things. That and finding sites that will allow me to post on their forums, that’s why I am so grateful to Touring Plans for allowing me to post. it really does mean so much to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes