Please check these UGWDW 2022 theme park maps for accuracy

Oh. Yeah. I think you’re correct. But, wow, it isn’t obvious at all by the name. Disney should have done better there.

In fact, The Disney Tourist Blog says as much…

Agreed, it’s a really terrible name.

Wow that can be confusing to people. I would suggest to just spell out the letters in order as to not make it sound like single rider line, instead of “Attraction Offers Individual Access”,use:

IAS Individual Attraction Selections

2 Likes

Or G+$ to indicate it is an extra pay attraction.

3 Likes

That is just so incredibly terrible it’s hard to believe it’s true and that it’s a Disney idea at all. Obviously their creatives were not consulted.

1 Like

Yes, something like that would be simpler, but TP should stick with the official Disney language.

The G+ attractions package are pay $ also so that can be confusing too.

2 Likes

MK is missing Sunshine Tree Terrace. Is the Pirate Adventure still open? Or just not “formally” closed down like Sorcerers. (Would love it to open again)

Okay, see some of the snack stands are not listed, probably for space purposes. I was just thinking of this one because I saw Aloha Isle. But if you want to send people for Dole Whips, my family will happily wait in the shorter line for orange!

True I guess.

I know Genie+ is paid - I thought the non-paid version was just Genie. So to me, G+ indicates paid for the Genie+ service and they should use something like G+$ for the extra fee.

IAS is way too weird. And too close to DAS, so I can see people thinking they have to have a differing ability to use the IAS lane.

2 Likes

Correct

Yes it is weird, but that’s on Disney. If IAS is used it just needs to be explained properly. I’d like to see something like this:

3 Likes