Playing Pokemon Go in WDW

I wish I could get another Celebi! I’ll take the candy though and rewards. :blush: In addition to this small community may I also suggest getting on the Orlando Discord. We joined a year ago and used it this past July. Made a couple Florida trainers happy with a Torkoal trade. We will back to WDW in Oct. I hope to share more then. Suzydazzle!

I’m Disneyfan 71 in pogo. Friend Code is 4523 3892 3579. Next trip will be in October. On Lines I’m jwoodardpu.

1 Like

my user name on pokemon go is DeuceHollan (originally set up for my son but somehow i am enjoying it much much more!) my code is 2508 9045 6859
i am also at the stage of needing to add new friends for field research… i will be sending you guys some requests!

1 Like

I did the same thing, although mine was to play WITH my two boys, both of which have long since stopped playing and I am still going strong!

Just add you @Hollan24! Same situation here… my DS signed up DH and myself. Now we are Ibegging DS to play or we just take his account to play.

Cathy, tomorrow we ultra friend want to coordinate and drop a lucky egg? I’m central time zone. Let me know what works for you.

Was this for me? If so, how do we do this (or did I miss the window to do it)?

It was Cathy15. I already opened the gift today. We are ultra friends! Maybe someday we will meet and We can trade. I’d been coordinating with my ultra friends to set the lucky egg and it doubles the xp. I’m getting close to Ultra with niter and hope to see him In Oct to trade.

1 Like

that would be cool! I hope to make to WDW next year. Maybe the stars will align!