Plans for last week in Jan 2020 trip

Thnx will do!

Thnx
I’ve ready that a lot that’s why we aren’t heading there first thing

Thanks! I appreciate the “boots on the ground” report. My DD18 hasn’t been eligible to JA for a long time. I only know from back then and what I see on forums.

In my obsessive Liner brain if a show / attraction is central to my day I RD just for peace of mind. Otherwise, while I’m on SDD or something I’m not enjoying it b/c in the back of my mind I’m thinking about when do I need to leave to go register. But I know I’m obsessive! Thankfully my DW is so patient. She knows how to “handle” me and keep me as chill as possible when I’m stressed about things like this on trips.

1 Like

Make sure you post pictures of the bruises and black eyes. :wink:

I’m right there with you in the hyper focus. That’s why we RDed MFSR and waited 90 min even though we knew lines would likely be shorter later. We didn’t want to chance missing it!

1 Like

I added in a couple extra breaks. Some things are there more for an ideal situation and will most likely be dropped for bathroom and snacks (ie carousel, hall of presidents types of things).
The child swap timing is what the touring plan put in, the only things I put in myself was some rope dropping times bc those didnt make sense but I still used the ride times from TP and added 10min as a buffer…
Jedi Training isnt a make it/break it for my boys, but a strong preference- we will be happy to take whatever time we get and I’ve read that lately you can come until at least 10:30 or so and basically be guaranteed a show, i did drop muppets from the plan though
i also posted my last day- 9am hs studios open

1 Like