I’m trying to prepare touring plans and do some tweaks for our trip. Park Days are June 1-7.
- My daughter will be 4 in April. My dad measured her today with shoes and she’s 38-3/4". Would you recommend planning FPP for her for the 40" rides? Or not? I’m not looking for ways to cheat the system - just trying to figure out so I can plan / prepare her.
- Indiana Jones’s last show is at 6PM. TP says its a 30 min show. Dinner reservations are at 6:30 at 50’s Prime Time. Is that doable or should we change plans for the show?
- If we head straight for Jedi Training sign up at rope drop, how long should we plan to wait to sign up? Also, how big of a deal is it if I sign my daughter up and then she decides she doesn’t want to do it at the last minute? She says she wants to; however, I’m afraid she’ll change her mind once the time comes.
- Is there a walkway yet from TS Land to Star Tours?
- I’ve read before to allow 2 hours for character dining. Is that necessary? I feel like we took maybe 60-75 minutes on our last trip, but was that a fluke? Should I plan 2 hours just in case?