Planning my Epcot day

Wondering if you’re doing the countries in a weird order in order to accommodate the shows.

Journey Into Imagination is quite skipable (skippable?). In its original state I would have flogged you unmercifully if you had skipped, but now it’s really kind of bad. The leaping fountains are fun to watch a while, there are a couple of characters to meet (and a Disney Visa character meet as well), and the short films to see which are fun (Piper is one of my very favorites). All this to say, I’d go on over there if you have time, but I would not do any kind of gymastics to make it fit.

Skipping the Seas is something we often do. We go if we have time or if one of us has some burning desire, but mostly it isn’t where we want to spend our time.

For shows, we love Serveur Amusante (spelling?), British Revolution (but you know them personally), Mariachi Cobra with Coco, and of course Voices of Liberty. The drummers in Japan are meh, and we’ve not seen the acrobats in China in full but what we have seen was impressive. For films, we enjoy China and France

Making the most of the pavilions? Strolling through, having a snack, shopping, people watching, and shows.

Behind the Seeds is worth your while from what I have heard. I think we’ll be doing it on our next trip so - HA! - pressure is now on YOU to provide adequate and accurate information for our decision-making!

2 Likes

Your face is weird.

Yes, it’s difficult to schedule things to get a reasonably sensible pavilion order and see all the shows you want. Sacrifices were made, e.g. Jammitors.

Got it, ugly.

Yes you are but what am I?

A grouchy old man?

But for some reason I overlook that and remain friends with you

1 Like

Wrong IP. Oscar is produced by the Children’s Television Workshop.

1 Like

Grumpy then? :smiley:

Grumpy and I are two clearly distinct people:

Though we are both much loved by Disney fans.

1 Like

which is which? I can’t tell. …:rofl:

2 Likes

I’m talking about my July trip.

That’s my December trip. I’m going twice this year.

Do keep up.

Sorry, I was too distracted by my shiny new custom MB. You should totally get one, they’re great!

2 Likes

Way to get yourself cut from Matt’s 11.

Ugh, another remake of Ocean’s 11? When will enough be enough?

Never. They’re brilliant. If unmathematical.

11 > 8 > 13 > 12

2 Likes

The Oceans movies are fantastic!

1 Like

That sounds like a great Epcot day! voices of Liberty is a must do - I could watch them all day. Are you doing the American Adventure? If you haven’t seen it before - I think it is worth it. I think the animatronics are cool to see. Plus the AC is blissful in July.

I’ve done it before and agree it’s very good. But it’s also very long. And scheduling gets harder the more timed events you try to schedule.

1 Like

I agree completely with that order.

2 Likes