Planning first trip: Do you have to eat your QS meal where you purchase it?

Not that I’ve heard.

1 Like

At the dinner hours you can order family meals to go from Gasparilla Grill & CBR place.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! You all have been super helpful!

1 Like

NP. I hope y’all have an amazing time!

1 Like

Confirming both pools at AK have fences around them but the gates did not require magic bands when we were there end of May.

At Kidani, I’m pretty sure the pool bar is outside the gated pool area and there are some tables there. (As well as numerous ones outside Mara at Jambo as mentioned, outside the fenced area. I think the bar there straddles the fence around the pool.)

1 Like

Throwing out some other outdoor seating options for your trip - in AK there’s Satu’li which has outdoor seating and is also delicious. They are using the outdoor seating for waiting for your food (and then you eat it inside) but I imagine they would let you eat outside - there was plenty of space when I was there.

Also, Rose and Crown in Epcot has outdoor seating. It’s TS and it’s generally one of the easier reservations to get. We did walk up and were seated quickly one night.

In HS, Ronto Rosters has outdoor seating. It was hidden but once we picked up our order, a cast member directed us to some outdoor tables that were protected in a gated area by a cast member.

3 Likes

Oh there’s outdoor seating at DB7, pizza Rizzo

1 Like

When we were there beginning of June, we did eat in the outside area of Satu’li, but they were only letting people with food from Satu’li eat there. Not sure if that’s changed, but just to be aware they might not allow someone to eat there with food from elsewhere.

We did a lot of grazing at the parks, and were pretty much always able to find at least a bench or wall to sit on. Tables are a bit rarer, but you can generally tell by the layout (is anyone guarding the entrance?) whether the tables around the QS are up for grabs.

1 Like

Oh that’s an important clarification! Yes they were only letting people from Satu’li in that area. I was meaning to say that it is another outdoor seating option. Also it’s delicious. :slight_smile:

3 Likes