Plan won't add our meal?

I’m guessing it’s a glitch, but I’m trying to make my first draft of our Epcot plan and it keeps putting the meal all the way at the end then telling me it’s n/a. I’ve tried moving it up several times and it keeps putting it at the end. I know it’s been a while, but can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Here’s a link:

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=2392010

My guess is that it will not fit? You have no free time. Did you try to delete steps?

No, because it was my first attempt.

Look at your times- I think there is too much ?

I added a FP for Soarin at 3 & I deleted more than half the pavilions and it still won’t move. I’m just going to delete the entire plan and try again another day. Thank you anyway. I thought maybe because I was rusty and haven’t done a plan in months I was doing something wrong.

1 Like

I know it’s a dumb suggestion, but even when you hit Optimize and not Evaluate it puts it at the end?
This is a plan I’d just manually adjust:

• After Character Spot, walk or take boat across to Italy and take in the pavilion before supper.
  • Then, swing back around the lake to Mexico.
  • Finally, stroll over to the UK and take in France if you have time.

Yes, I even moved it all the way to the first step of the plan and & whenever I hit optimize it moves to the very end.
We don’t plan to do much there that day, but I wanted to see the difference in times if we went in the morning, then back to hotel to swim & then back for dinner. To me that sounds like such a hassle. Trying to weigh the pros and cons!
I have plenty of time to play around.