Plan time for food

With the changes in mobile ordering and non-character dining I am curious how much time we should plan for a mobile QS order in the parks? How about a QS meal at a resort? How about for a TS meal in the parks? At a resort? What about one of the old signature meals that do not have characters now (I.e., BOG, Ohana)? Finally, do you add more time for Dinner or take some away for breakfast?

Generally I plan QS for 45 minutes and TS for 75-90 minutes, excepting signature dining which I would plan for 2hrs+

Dinner does take longer than breakfast overall in most cases.

6 Likes

I don’t really know. It’s dependent on many factors. However, always over-estimate to be on the safe side. If you have unusual or complicated food allergies, always add about 1/2 hour more to your time at TS restaurants, because the chef has to come talk to you.

I usually allot about 120 minutes for TS when I’m eating with my husband in WDW. Without him, I’d say it would be closer to 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the restaurant, the time of day, and other factors.

3 Likes

I found timing for mobile orders tough to plan because sometimes they’re ready in 2 minutes, sometimes it takes 20.

1 Like