Plan Check - Input?

Yes!

1 Like

I had MK as red, HS as blue, AK green and Epcot as yellow. I offer no rationale for these choices except they are what looked best when printed

I always knew you were smart.

1 Like

So, how do you get orange from that, then? Orange is NOT yellow or golden. It looks like Clemson…

I did it in PowerPoint. It is just a simple table where I merged some cells and used fills to color areas in.

1 Like

My color legend…

Gray - Amtrak/AutoTrain
Orange - Pop Century (orange is a groovy 60’s type color)
Teal - Magic Kingdom (The aqua color was closer to Cindy’s dress than the blue I had to choose from)
Green - Animal Kingdom (no explanation needed)
Purple - EPCOT (FIGMENT!!!)
Mulberry - Disney Hollywood Studios (closest to red that I have …red carpet)
Peach - Blizzard Beach (similar to sand color)
Blue - Dining (only color left)

2 Likes

I have already canceled our Beaches & Cream ADR. We decided to make the afternoon more flexible.

I’m not sure that we will be at Blizzard Beach much more than 3-4 hours, but we now have the flexibility to stay.

I didn’t get a FP for 7DMT because we are going to Disney After Hours on Saturday. We will be able to ride it with almost no wait.

I’m going to start a separate post with my touring plan for our DAH day.

I just uploaded my PowerPoint file to my Google Drive. If you can’t download it, give me a yell and I’ll change the settings.

1 Like

Is your group interested in Splash Mountain? If yes, I would probably try to get a FPP during the afternoon. Depending on the night, sometimes it’s too cold to ride (or some people don’t want to spend the evening wet/humid). And in the middle of the summer, the waits at Splash Mountain can be aweful.

They’re doing Disney After Hours one night and plan on riding headliners then.

Depending on the season though, it’s not always great for everyone to do Splash late. (Splash is my personal favorite though, so I want everyone to do it :wink: )

Yeah, we’re going in December and I keep wondering if it will be warm enough to bother. Splash is one of the few rides I remember from my childhood…I definitely want to do it… we might just need to plan it for right before we leave for an afternoon break so we can change clothes at home!

We will be there in mid July so I’m not too worried about the night time temperature. :slight_smile:

1 Like