Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage

Would like to hear about this: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/contemporary-resort/pirates-and-pals-fireworks-voyage/

Has anyone here done this? Thinking about doing it with DS4 and DS3.

Go ahead and do it it’s great fun for kids and adults smee and hook are great on the boats keeping everyone entertained also snacks are served before you set sail ,plus great viewing from the boat,
Money well spent

1 Like

My cousin did it a year or so ago with her three boys, two of whom were in that exact age range. They LOVED it and it was a highlight of their trip!

1 Like

Ok, so now that I’ve read a bit more about it, I’d like to resurrect this in hopes of a better answer. My big question is how late would I expect to get back to CR if we did this in October when HEA starts at 9pm. My boys will be 3 and 4, so mostly I’m just concerned with it being too late for them and not being enjoyable (normal non-Disney bedtime is 8ish).

KtP reviewed this a few years back and said he was on the boat for only 30 minutes. However, I’ve also read that the entire experience is 2-3 hours. I know there’s a lot of pre-cruise activities, but 1.5-2 hrs worth? Please, Liners enlighten me!

We did this a few years ago when my daughter was 10 and we loved it! I recall that we spent a good amount of time at the hotel enjoying the treats and interaction with the pirates.I’d say it was about 60-90 minutes at the hotel and about 60 minutes on the boat.

1 Like

Thank you! That sounds perfect!