Picture book of rides/attractions for kids

I know some people have recommended having kids watch YouTube videos of some of the rides & attractions so they’ll know what to expect. I was wondering if there are any good, current picture books out there so my kids can see pictures of the rides/attractions. I thought I had previously seen reference to the official Disney guide book as having good pictures but my recollection of the book was that it has limited pictures of attractions… am I wrong?

Thanks.

My favorite for MK is https://www.amazon.com/Going-Magic-Kingdom-Guide-Heart/dp/0991295498/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=disney+for+kids+guidebook&qid=1553187948&s=gateway&sr=8-8

1 Like

I looked and looked for such a book when we decided to take our grandkids this year. It truly surprised me that there aren’t any picture books out there of just attractions! Someone should do this because I think they could make a good chunk of money from it. Anyway, onceabird has the best one listed for Magic Kingdom. It doesn’t seem that author has done the other 3 WDW parks. I ordered the one listed below for my three G-kids. They are 5, 8 and 9 and liked it well enough but they would have prefferred just more pictures and brief descriptions I think!

1 Like

Do I remember that this had a lot of pictures?

1 Like

Yes, it has a lot of pictures. This was actually the one I was going to recommend…

1 Like